4Moment Index

4Moment - 4Minute
Notes:

  1. Remember, repect delivery's day or you will be replaced.
  2. DON'T COPY THIS and post in any place, you will be in trouble. 
  3. Songs released is in RED & BOLD.
Groups: 4Minute

Members: 
  • Susy - Gayeon
  • Stella - JiYeon
  • Hasna - HyunA
  • JoJo - JiHyun
  • Jaemi - SoHyun
Songs: 
  •    4Minute Left (Presentation)
  •    For Muzik
  •    Muzik
  •    Hot Issue
  •    What a girl wants
  •    Funny
  •    Won't give you
  •    HUH
  •    Invitation
  •    I My Me Mine
  •    BABABA
  •   Highlight
  •    Cool and natural
  •    Superstar 
  •    I My Me Mine (JAP)
  •    Goodbye (JAP)
  •    First (JAP)
  •   Without You (JAP)
  •    Dreams come true (JAP)
  •    Why (JAP)
  •    Ready Go (JAP)
  •    Sweet suga honey (JAP)
  •    Mirror Mirror
  •    Heart to heart
  •    Sweet suga honey
  •    Pretend
  •    You know
  •    Already gone
  •    First
  •    Hide and seek
  •    Badly
  •    Heart to heart (JAP)
  •    Freestyle
  •    Over and over
  •    Ca't make up my mind (JAP)
  •    December
  •    Love Tension
  •    Volume Up
  •    Creating Love
  •    Get on the floor
  •    I'M OK
  •    Say my name
  •    Femme fatale
  •   Dream racer
  •    Black cat  Whats My Name?
  •   Whats Your Name?
  •   Whatever 
  •   Gimme That
  •   Domino
  •   Milkshake
  •   Because Of You
  •   No. 1
  •   It Is Poppin’?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário