3Like1 Index

3LIKE1 - 2NE1 (G.2)
Notes:

  1. Remember, repect delivery's day or you will be replaced.
  2. DON'T COPY THIS and post in any place, you will be in trouble. 
  3. Songs released is in RED & BOLD.


Groups: 2NE1

Members: 
  • Bekha - CL
  • Susy - Bom, Dara
  • OPEN - Minzy
Songs: 
  •   Fire 
  •   In the Club
  •   I Don't Care 
  •   Let's go party
  •   Pretty boy
  •   Stay Together
  •   Lollipop (ft. Big Bang)
  •   Can't nobody
  •   Go Away
  •   Clap your hands
  •   I'm busy
  •   Painfull/Slow
  •   Love is ouch
  •   Kiss (Susy)
  •   Follow me 
  •   I Don't care (Reggae ver.)
  •   Broken Hearted a Girl [Special Stage]
  •   Please Don't Go (Bekha & MINZY)
  •   You and I (Susy)
  •   Say Goodbye [Special Stage]
  •   It Hurts 
  •   Can't nobody (ENG)
  •   I am the best
  •   Ugly
  •   Lonelly
  •   Hate you
  •   Don't cry (Susy)
  •   Don't stop the music
  •   I am the best (JAP)
  •   Ugly (JAP)
  •   Lonelly (JAP)
  •   Hate You (JAP)
  •   Don't stop the music (JAP)
  •   Go away (JAP)
  •   It hurts (JAP)
  •   Scream (JAP)
  •   Fire (JAP)
  •   Scream (m-flo remix)
  •   Love is ouch (JAP)
  •   Like a virgin (ENG)
  •   I Love You
  •   The Baddiest Female (Bekha)
  •   Falling In Love
  •   Do You Love Me?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário