[CONCERT] Strawberry - Superhuman

Superhuman [C-REAL]

Susy JoJo Sayuri Bekha

[Sayuri] Weak

[Bekha] Barely eat?
On my knees
Well that's the moment you came to me
I don't know what your love has done to me
Think I'm invincible, I see
Through the me, I used to be

[Susy] Oh, I~~
Don't know what you're doing
To me, with your love
[Sayuri] I'm feeling I’m superhuman you did that to me
[Sayuri/JoJo] Super
[JoJo] Human heart beats in me
Nothing can stop me here with you
Superhuman

[Bekha/Sayuri] (Super, super, super)

[JoJo] Superhuman

[Bekha/Sayuri] (Super, super, super)

[JoJo] Superhuman

[Sayuri] Strong
Since I've been flying and righting the wrongs
Feels almost like I've had it all along
I can see tomorrow

[JoJo] Well every problem is gone because
I flew everywhere with love inside of me
It's unbelievable to see how love could set me free

[Sayuri]
You changed my whole life
Don't know what you're doing
[Sayuri] To me, ([Sayuri] To Me)
With your love ([Sayuri] Love) ([Bekha] Ah~)
I'm feeling I’m
[Sayuri/JoJo (High)] Superhuman you did that to me ([JoJo] To Me!)
[Sayuri/Susy] Superhuman ([JoJo] Human! Yeah~~)
[Susy] Heart beats in me
Nothing can stop me here with you ([JoJo] Here with you~)
Superhuman

[Bekha/Sayuri] (Super, super, super)

[Susy] Superhuman oh~

[Bekha] Not a bird, not a plane
[Bekha/Sayuri (High)] Cause’ it's my heart and it's going gone away
[Sayuri] My only weakness is you ([Bekha] Is you, you)
My only reason is you
Every minute with you
I feel like I can do
Anything
[Susy (Lead) / JoJo (Harmonize)) Going going I'm gone away
In love
You changed my whole life ([Susy] Oh!)

[JoJo] Don't know what you're doing
To me, with your love ([Susy] To me yeah, no)
[Bekha] I'm feeling I’m a super
[Sayuri (Lead) / Susy] Human you did that to me ([Sayuri] Ah~~)
[Bekha] Superhuman heart beats in me ([JoJo] Uh oh~ oh-oh)
[Bekha / JoJo (High) / Susy (Harmonize JoJo)] Nothing can stop me here with you ([JoJo] You-uh~)

[Susy] Superhuman

([JoJo / Sayuri] Ah)

[Susy] Superhuman oh oh


([JoJo / Sayuri] Ah)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Cr: Susy @ CC-K-Lyrics.blogspot.com

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário